Straight out of New Jersey via Philly comes Rich Quick an emcee that did his first UK tour this summer with Chicago Producer Rediculus.
This is actually his debut album and what a killer it is too. See to me an album should have a view things. Firstly it has to have great production, weak beats is something I can’t cope with it.
Secondly, I want to hear different vibes and different concepts which is what we have here, and thirdly I want to hear some collaborations with well known names and some underground talent too.
So for me the reason ‘The Everywhere Man’ is on the first page of the iTunes releases is because it has all these things. I’m not going to spoil it for you, but trust me this adventurous album is a future classic.
Rich Quick – The Everywhere Man #Album
Rich Quick – The Everywhere Man #Album Tracklist:
01. The Everywhere Man (Prod. by Snowgoons)
02. Real Rugged Raw (Remix) Feat. Skrewtape & Miilkbone (Prod. by Divine Drummah)
03. Walk on Bye Feat. Jakk Frost & Chuck Treece (Prod. by Streece)
04. Get A Grip Feat. DJ Soulbuck (Prod. by DJ Soulbuck)
05. Breakfast Feat. Archie Bang & DJ J Hart (Prod. by J57)
06. Runnin’ (Prod. by Stress)
07. Poizon Feat. Ryshon Jones, Chris Rivers & Jay Griffy (Prod. by The Wurxs)
08. Son Come (Prod. by Stankfoot)
09. Ain’t Hard2Tell Feat. Dandyguel & Lewis Parker (Prod. by DJ J Hart)
10. Call Out King (Prod. by The Wurxs)
11. NJ2UK Feat. Trademark Blud, Big Ribzy & DJ J Hart (Prod. by Bunker Beats)
12. Travelin’ Man (Album Version) Feat. Reef The Lost Cauze & Rakaa Iriscience (Prod. by Streece)
13. On My Shoulderz (Prod. by Stankfoot)
14. No1 (Prod. by Stankfoot)
Reviewed by Scott Patterson